When tears meet

Mirror mirror on the wall 
Why this world became a blood fall ?
Why frustration blind us all? 
Just one more time let me avow 
Among doves can not live a peaceful crow 
Flowers will never accept the beautiful snow 
What was right now is wrong 
And what was wrong now is right 
I wrote about where I belong 
Now I belong to what I write 
Is it a dream ?
Or beyond what you deem 
That life is nothing but a shallow grave 
Where is your reminiscense, where is your brave? 
Above the ground beneath the sky 
Then beneath the ground, then above the sky 
Stunned eyes remorseful soul 
Sinners call scenes call 
There is win and loose 
One path only to choose 
Let the light prevail your heart 
let darkness fail you have to fight 
Try to take the terrible times 
in a trip of beautiful rhymes 
see the sun suing the sea 
then the sky is weeping from jealousy  
The regretful sun asked her to let it go 
And their great love brought us rainbow

No comments: